Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Zoo and strawberries!

Yesterday we took Everett to the zoo and he loved the giraffe and the tiger! The giraffe was a little scary and he didn't want to get very close to it, but we loved watching it eat lettuce at the feeding station. The tiger, on the other hand, does not scare him at all--he starts squealing with joy when it comes up to the glass within a few inches of his face. He kept saying "rarr" and "big kitty." On the way home, Everett read his "Elmo book" the whole time. We laugh every time we look in the back seat and see him so busy reading! Today I went on a strawberry hunt and ended up at an orchard about 20 minutes from our house. I went expecting to just buy some pre-picked berries, but they were sold out, so I decided to pick some myself. I was quite proud of myself for getting my pregnant belly out there and picking strawberries! Tonight after dinner we made strawberry shortcake and it was deeeelicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment